Friday, June 1, 2012

How would you feel if someone just accused you of being a racist and white supremacist


How would you feel if someone just accused you of being a racist and white supremacist...?
when nothing you have ever said or done would indicate that you are? One of my contacts I've been IM'ing with for around 10 months suddenly lit into me claiming that my family and I were racist and the plague of humanity simply because I explained that I'm English, French and Swedish when he asked why I was so fair. I have never made a single racist or xenophobic remark. The reason I have absolutely no attraction to him is because he is a 30 year old man, and I'm 17 and have a boyfriend my own age. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin, but the fact that he is so old. I pointed out all the volunteer work I've done abroad - I spent the summer I was 15 in South America, and have also volunteered in Ethiopia and Cambodia. I live in LA and attend a very culturally diverse school. There is nothing, repeat, nothing that is racist about me. And I've known all along that he is Asian, and that didn't affect my decision to stay in touch with him at all. I'm just literally shaking right now. He wrote the most hateful, spiteful, horrific things such as "you better hope you don't run into any "niggas" who will drown you," and "the world would be better off if you and your family burned to death." I'm just shocked. I'm literally shaking. I've never had anyone write such nasty things to me before in my life. I kept explaining that I am not at all racist, and asking for why he would think that, and he just raged on. He told me he hoped I killed myself, and that I'd be doing the world a favor if I did. It was just totally psycho and deeply hurtful and confusing. How would you feel in the same situation? I already said that I was sorry if he somehow thought I was racist and assured him that I am not, but he just wouldn't stop. It was like he had to attack me as cruelly as possible. Josh, you're right. I shouldn't care in the least what a racist pedophile like this man thinks. I am just in shock, but it will wear off. I've deleted him from my IM list and blocked him. Thanks everyone.
Other - Cultures & Groups - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd ask if they were high?
2 :
a lot of people, especially on here, not only call me a racist but also insult my heritage and people and i just ignore them and laugh. i dont waste my time on idiots and immature people.
3 :
He probably just doesn't know how to deal with rejection. He is also probably one of those who like to scream "Racism!" every chance they get. He probably likes to blame a lot of his own downfalls on his race; this is not that uncommon unfortunately. It is easier for him to blame it on something that he can't help, such as his race, rather than his own personal failures. I would never speak to him again if I were you.
4 :
report the loser hes not a friend if he cal do that. block him takem off ur list i been called that bs before i just laugh at it cuz they dont know me.. JUST BLOCK HIM AND MAKE SURE HE CANT SEE YA ON LINE ANY MORE.
5 :
I'm Black. So I hope no one would accuse me of being a white supermacist. lol
6 :
ive been accused of being racist and pro black. it doesnt bother me. ive had to deal with being called far worse names than that. random but i know a girl named blythe : ]
7 :
geez get over it, his prolly some pissed off old shit! you gonna bother urself about that?
8 :
Ugh I hate those types of people. Something like that happen to me but it was the exact opposite. I remember when I was chatting with this "Austrian" guy who was very nice to me at first but then after a few minutes when he found out my race he called me any racist slur he could come up and he even called me a slave. I can't stand these cyber bullies who have nothing better to do than harass innocent people online. Thankfully you can block them.
9 :
Everybody calls me racist, but it doesnt affect me because I know that Im better than them , and that Knowledge............................................. ................ . ... ............. ............................. ..................... Makes me SO HAPPY !! !!(Smirk)
10 :
hmm someones getting touchy just say something to him to get up his pants






Read more discussions :