Tuesday, June 14, 2011

JYP JYP AUDITION


JYP JYP AUDITION?????
Hello there! I have a very very big dream to be a kpop star. And I want to ask you some questions about audition in JYP Entertainment :   - Now I live in Cambodia, so How can I audition if I live far away from Seoul?   - I don't know Korean, that is problem?   - I'm male and I have 14 years old, that is good for audition?   - How many stage in JYP for audition?   - If I pass the audition, So I have to fly to Korea or not? If I need to fly, Do the Entertainment have to pay the airplan's ticket for me?? Or I have to pay it by myself?   - Do the entertainment pay for life expenses for me, If I become a trainee?.......etc Thanks for answer my question. If u have more info about the audition, please tell me more about that! :) Thanks!   From: Me :) I hope I can receive alot of Info from all of you :) Thanks Wish u have a good day :)
Other - Entertainment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
uh...This is all I can figure out for this time: -Though you may live far from Seoul you can audition now online...I think you can just post a video of yourself dancing,singing,etc...something like that..JYP is also holding international auditions...in Hongkong and Australia -I think it is necessary for you to know at least some because you're going to sing/act in korean remember?:) though when it comes to communication..i don't think it would be much trouble cause most koreans there, especially those involve in the entertainment industry, can speak fluent english and other languages such as chinese...Anyways...all in all..you might need some help when it comes to performing. JYP,the boss, is good at english. -I don't think it would be a problem even if you are only 14...cause as what I know..training takes a lot of years before someone gets to have his/her own debut...though NOT 100% sure about this one..it depends on the management -I think if you pass the auditions you have to fly to Korea...though I don't know if they would be the ones to pay or you yourself...Just to be sure..you might wanna save some money just in case...:)) -I haven't read their contracts yet so I don't know when it comes to life expenses...but maybe you can apply for a life insurance. You can check this site out for more info,though I'm not sure if this will really help: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/jyp-entertainment-to-hold-auditions-in-australia-singapore-hong-kong oh yeah...I'm wishing you the bestest luck if you ever make it to the audition and pass it...:)) hope I can see you on tv someday.(hmm...can I have your autograph someday?:-p)^^ Also, don't just leave your options only to JYP, you can also try out for other company auditions!:) Never give up! Hwaiting!>< sorry by the way if this isn't much info...





Read more discussions :