Saturday, March 21, 2009

If you live in Cambodia


If you live in Cambodia .......?
If you live in Cambodia--a country in Asia continent--you have a beautiful villa equiped with modern materials, have Lexus car, have 2 servants to clean your house and cook for you, have a husband who love you so much and always do all kinds of things to make you happy all times. Do you still want to move to usa? Why? It is a heaven for me, but i don't know why i still want to move to USA. I still doubt about myself why i still want to move to usa. What about your opinion, friends?
Other - Asia Pacific - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Because the United States has a lot of skyscrapers, parks, malls, and highways, and it is very clean.
2 :
If I were you, I will not think about to move to abroad. Because in Cambodia you have everything such as modern materials, easy to use own language, especially friends and relatives are here, so the best choice is not to move. I am studying and living in Korea, I feel I am losing something for being living abroad. I would recommend you to travel around the world instead of to move live in any foreign country. Live in your country to share the development of your country.








Read more discussions :