Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Who can provide me grant for furthering my study? I am a poor man living in a poor country,Cambodia.Thank you


Who can provide me grant for furthering my study? I am a poor man living in a poor country,Cambodia.Thank you.
As a poor Cambodian man, I would like to post this question to ask for help. I love to further my higher education, but I don't have any money. Therefore if someone help me, I will treat them as my parents who save my life from ignorace.
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would get online and see what kind of grants and financial aides are available in your country.
2 :
There are a lot of scholarships provided for Cambodian candidates to further study abroad, such as in USA, New Zealand, Japan, China, Vietnam, France, Thailand and so on. You can go to see the bullentin board in front of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport. New scholarshiops are announced every month.






Read more discussions :