Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How to get a scholarship in American


How to get a scholarship in American?
I live in Cambodia, and I wonder if there are Universities in America, it would be a best if it's in Texas (my uncle lives there) and California (my grandparents live there) that provide a international scholarship, cos I really want to live in America... Please give me all the information like how to apply there, and if there's a scholar ship, the the subject that needed (anything would be great except math and physic), what do this scholarship provide us, if there aren't and I have to go there as a full-paid transfer student, how much am I going to spend for a year (as you guess)??? Thank You So Much... All the helps and informations will be appreciate.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your scholarship is based on TOEFL & GMAT/GRE Scores more the scores, more the chances of getting scholarship





Read more discussions :