Thursday, June 14, 2012

A major where I can help people..maybe travel to different countries


A major where I can help people..maybe travel to different countries?
I want to major in something that will ready me to work with non-profit organizations and help build schools, wells, homes, and such. I just know after graduation I want to move back to Cambodia and help improve living conditions there. I was thinking about majoring in business and minoring in political science or economics or something or maybe foreign relations? I don't know where to start..
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
this is kind of off topic, but i heard translators get paid a lot! if you know another language already, this is pretty helpful. If you can speak the language they speak in cambodia (sorry, i dont know what it is), you should definetly consider it!
2 :
You don't always need a degree to work with those organizations. Most of the people who do stuff like that volunteer.






Read more discussions :