Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I am Canadian my fiance is from Nigeria we want to have our baby in Canada. What do we do so he can be there


I am Canadian my fiance is from Nigeria we want to have our baby in Canada. What do we do so he can be there?
We are now living and working in Cambodia. I would like to go home to Canada to have the baby, and I would love for him to be there this is our first baby. What do we do so that he can come to Canada for the birth in Aug?
Other - Canada - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
He is required to obtain a temporary visitor visa before leaving his country.
2 :
You might check on whether you are eligible for health coverage in Canada, depending out how long you have been non resident.
3 :
He needs to apply for a visa to visit Canada. Here is the link with the information you need. Best of luck with your plans.





Read more discussions :