Monday, August 1, 2011

I wonder if this true??? Urgent... please help


I wonder if this true??? Urgent... please help...?
I wonder if this true... I live in Cambodia and suddenly a Bank Company Western Union Money Transfer Lottery. Just e-mail me about winning, which i had no ideas... but as usual, i filled the applications (whatever that been sent to me, as I felt that no harm would come from it) none ever respond to me but this one does (Western Union Money Transfer Lottery) and this evening I got a call, from 001 and he spoke in foreign lag and when i say "can you speak english cos I don't understand what you're saying, sir" either he turned off the phone or the line got cut and he never called again. but I recieve another email and it's wrote personally to my name, I gave them my real name, address but I quote at the end of the email that I sent them as "is this another joke, you have any idea how many email like this that I got??? In the email, they to me to sent 98$ to someone by using Western Union Money Transfer as the fee for delivering my winning price which is 250000$ but they will only send it 50000$ at first and continously till it's 250000$... What I want to know is, if it worth a shot, just so you know, 98$ doesn't come easy for me...
Personal Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No this is a scam, don't send them any money for any reason whatsoever.
2 :
Oh please. Don't be so gullible. Of course it is a scam.
3 :
Total scam. First of all, have you ever played the Western Union Money transfer Lottery?? The answer is no because it doesn't exist. Secondly, why would someone need $98 to send you $250,000? This is simply a scam.







Read more discussions :