Monday, May 14, 2012

Why not so many asian guy with white girl out there


Why not so many asian guy with white girl out there?
I am 27 originally from Cambodia now living in Boston. One thing that came into my mind long time ago and it borders me much, it is a question of why not so many Asian guy dates with White girl here in US? I have Asian girlfriends but honestly I always wanted to be with White girl for some reason from GOD, White girls are really attractive to me but I still couldn't find one, I am not shy and I did try to approach White girls many times but most of them show NO interest. So I really wonder what does white girl think about dating with Asian guy ? Couple days ago I saw an Asian man with a very beautiful white girl holding hand walking down the street, I feel so jealouse and think that is a very lucky guy but I rarely see that. I used to live in Europ, I found that white girl there are more opened and friendly to asian guy like me, but not sure if what I think is true!!!!! Any comments?
Singles & Dating - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
IDK, maybe they like big penises and good sentence structure?
2 :
because most asian men are known for having small junk sticks... that is why you see all kinds of women flocking to white and black.
3 :
i don't have an answer to your question, but please don't take the 2 previous answers to heart. have a good day ::b::
4 :
I'm an Asian guy currently dating a white girl. I never had problems in the past attracting women of any race maybe because I'm not short and ugly. If you're not either, well then, start flirting left and right and see what you get.
5 :
Many asian guys would choose to date within their race. It's so frustrating for many of us white girls waiting for an asian guy to come along.
6 :
do you choose women because of their race, or because of their personality?
7 :
Are you attracted to white girls because they are white (exotic) to you or do you like the person as a whole? It is rare to find someone you really love, albeit no one is perfect. If it is mutual, than that's half the battle. Race is inconsequential in the eyes of love. See the movie SHANGHAI KISS.






Read more discussions :