Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How Can I Buy iphone 3G in AU without Signing a Contract? What is the retall price


How Can I Buy iphone 3G in AU without Signing a Contract? What is the retall price?
I got iphone 1.1.4 and i live in Cambodia. Yet, i got mates in AU and I do wanna buy a iphone 3G and get it imported to Cambodia; however, i can recommend my mates to go to buy it without signing contract...... Can anybody show me some wayssss, plz
Cell Phones & Plans - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Even if you buy one without a contract, you still need a contract to, y'know...USE it.
2 :
either ebay whr u will be paying alot or just wait cause att said they r gonna sell the iphone with out the contract but it will be 599 and 699...and u can update your 1.1.4 to 2.0. now..
3 :
The iPhone 3G cannot be bought without contract in Australia. You will also need to unlock it to work in Cambodia. If you wanna buy unlocked iPhone, you can mail me or talk with me on Yahoo!
4 :
Hi. I found one great 3G iPhone site with a lot of info, great reviews, price compares, etc. http://buy-3g-iphone.com Or you can also check this great offer, where you can win yourself a new 3G iPhone: http://tinyurl.com/6b9bg5 Check it Out!
5 :
Before you buy, you should read the world first review by Gossip Girl. She reveals so many secrets that Gizmodo and CNET didn't dare mention. Check it out before you buy, it may change your mind. There are no more secrets... Don't thank me, thank Gossip Girl.








Read more discussions :