Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is my husband doing on Christmas eve


What is my husband doing on Christmas eve?
My husband and I have been married for 15 months, but have known each other for more than 3 years. We are currently living in Cambodia because of his work. About 3 weeks ago, I've had to move to Thailand in anticipation of giving birth to our first child in 2 weeks. Since moving over, my husband has called everyday to talk and check on me. Tonight is Christmas eve here. He and his coworkers are having a Christmas party in Cambodia. There is supposed to be a lot of alcohol and food, but he said that he wasn't planning on drinking since he wanted to go home early and call me. I called his mobile around 10:45 pm and he was obviously very drunk. He mentioned a couple of times that some people had gone to a strip club, but that he didn't go. I asked him if he would/could go home (b/c he was already quite drunk and our house is 1 block from the party locale) and he said that he was going to head out. He also said that he will ring once he's home. He hasn't telephoned and I can't sleep. Now it's 1:00 AM. I've telephoned him a couple of times and he hasn't picked up his mobile. It is really unusual for him not to pick up his phone. He is either passed out somewhere, in some dirty strip club, or choosing not to answer (which indicates that he's with someone). Am I paranoid? What should I do? I had hoped that because we are so far away from friends and family, that we would at least spend Christmas eve together (albeit over the telephone).
Marriage & Divorce - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sounds like ur a lil paranoid... sounds like if he was drunk he would have fell asleep just go to sleep and call him n the morning and see what happened there is probably a logical explanation
2 :
yes your ufcking paranoid. christ he doesnt call you for 2 hours and you already assume hes with some whore?? i thought you were married anyways! i little faith would be nice. stop acting like a crazy person
3 :
he prob made it home and passed out dont worry its christmas enjoy it i hope you have a very happy holiday :)
4 :
he's passed on the floor in the living room, vomiting and all that, call back tomorrow
5 :
I hope that he has called you..






Read more discussions :