Friday, August 14, 2009

How do I become a famous singer in hollywood


How do I become a famous singer in hollywood?
Hello everybody I live in Cambodia and I want to become a famous singer in hollywood.I want to be awesome like other super star in hollywood like them become famous around the world.How can I do that?cus I live in Cambodia and I am in other nationality.
Singing - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Post video on YouTube!!
2 :
Move to Hollywood and go on American Idol
3 :
get vocal training, write your own songs, preferably learn to play instruments, understand EVERYTHING that is happening in the music industry (and i don't mean just singers and bands, i mean behind the scenes) work out your competition and work out what genre you want to do. once you've done this, move to hollywood, post on youtube, Record your songs and don't leave record companies alone, if you do, they'll forget about you and you wont get signed. its not going to happen right away, you need to work at it so much. good luck!







Read more discussions :