Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Will this phone work in Asia (Cambodia)


Will this phone work in Asia (Cambodia)?
My mom is going to Cambodia this summer and she needed a simple, cheap phone and my dad bought her a Nokia 2720. Thing is we have no clue if it will work abroad We live in Canada and I think it's a FIDO phone.
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your mom needs to have a Cambodia Sim Card(she can buy it there, it costs like 10$ or 15$ there) and your mom phone has to be unlock (which means that the phone can be use in any company.) I went to Cambodia and i also took my cellphone with me, but i had to take out my phone sim card and changed it to the Cambodia sim card. There are also many phone companies in Cambodia. I heard "013" phone company is good for call international, just in case if your mom want to call to Canada. I think she can ask someone there for help. It's really simple, just make sure the phone that your dad bought is unlock and she can buy the sim card in Cambodia and refill with some amount of money, then she's good to go.






Read more discussions :