Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do I read their signs


How do I read their signs?
For a while now, I have been mates with this girl at my school. But being a teenage lad hanging around with a girl at school leads to the inevitable "Ooh, d'you like her", "Are you going out with (Girl), (Me)?". Now over recent times I have developed feeling for her, but here's the key bit: I'm not sure about how she feels about me. There have been signs that she likes me: once when we was sitting together and the question was asked by somebody else chilling round she said "Not yet", and then when I questioned what she meant she stuttered into saying "It was just a figure of speech". Plus a while ago she asked me to kiss her. However, sometimes she goes on about this guy who she knew from when she lived in Cambodia. Essentialy he is her fiancee in all but the ring on her finger: they've got plans for the children's names and everything. So I don't want to mess anything up there, and I also don't want to think that I'd just be cut out as soon as she got out of school (she says she's going back to where she met him as soon as she finishes yr 11).
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
She is engaged isn't that a big enough sign.






Read more discussions :