Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What kinds of foods do Americans in Cambodia miss


What kinds of foods do Americans in Cambodia miss?
I will be in Cambodia on a one-week business trip and will be helped by some Americans who live there. I'd like to bring something for them, but I don't know what would be best. Is there a certain food or foods that Americans in Cambodia typically miss? Peanut butter? Oreos? Any ideas?
Other - Asia Pacific - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Whatever prepackaged foods that YOU love the most, such as peanut butter and oreos, you might wanna take it.
2 :
Chips
3 :
Sorry, you can get oreos and peanut butter fairly easily in Cambodia presuming you're going to phnom penh, siem reap or sihanoukville (otherwise bring everything!). chips/crisps you can get too - there's several large supermarkets stocking a lot of western food in the cities. I'm trying hard to think of some things you could bring but not getting anywhere! if you've got any more ideas then add them and i'll try and remember if i saw them. otherwise you might as well get some presents while you're there lol.
4 :
I'm Australian and I went there for 2 months to visit my family. They have a lot of good food in Cambodia but I really missed popcorn. Lol.






Read more discussions :