Friday, October 21, 2011

Help, Problem with Cambodian Arranged Marriage


Help, Problem with Cambodian Arranged Marriage?
My boyfriend of 3 years is being forced to marry some random girl in Cambodia. We live in U.S. I hate this, like what the fawk, he doesn;t even know her. I researched about this and i found out that arranged marriages is a tradition and they have to marry who the parents chose. Help me please I love him so much, and i cannot stand this. What do I do?
Other - Cultures & Groups - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
~run away~
2 :
if he is old enough to be independent especially here in America it would be up to him if he really doesn't want to he still have a choice to make his own decision maybe that was just an excuse to let you down easy.







Read more discussions :