Friday, October 14, 2011

Help, Problem with Cambodian Arranged Marriage


Help, Problem with Cambodian Arranged Marriage?
My boyfriend of 3 years is being forced to marry some random girl in Cambodia. We live in U.S. I hate this, like what the fawk, he doesn;t even know her. I researched about this and i found out that arranged marriages is a tradition and they have to marry who the parents chose. Help me please I love him so much, and i cannot stand this. What do I do?
Law & Ethics - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
He is the only one that can change this. If he bows to the wishes of his parents he will marry the chosen girl. I guess that his family don't want him to be with you or marry you? See if this site can offer advice: http://arrmarriage.meetup.com/
2 :
Tell him to grow a pair of balls and do something about it. If he doesn't have the balls, not much you can do I'm afraid.
3 :
if he loved you he would tell his mom and dad to shove it. do you really want to be with someone who can't think for themselves and does whatever other people tell them to? please.
4 :
im extremely sorry. but, chances are he mightttt have to marry her, of course, get him to fight back, get him to talk to his parents, to pursue them, get him to try! if his parents are traditonal then who knows how long it will take but tell him not to give up. good luckkk :)






Read more discussions :