Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Anybody know why my adult cats' eyes have changed colour


Anybody know why my adult cats' eyes have changed colour?
When I lived in Cambodia, where the cats originate, their eyes were yellow. Now I live in Turkey, and their eyes are green. Could it be because of an atmospheric change?
Cats - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not too sure next time you take them to the vet for vaccinations ask them to have a look. Some cats just change as they get older anyway.
2 :
cats can go blind if you are feeding them a veggie diet and it changes the color
3 :
I don't think so. Mine is a half Siamese mix, he had bright orange eyes for the first three years of his life, then they shifted to light yellow with green edgings around the pupil. I didn't have any close up pictures of him back then, but do remember sharing some cantalope with him and commenting on the fact that his eyes were more orange than the cantalope. They changed for no reason we could figure out. We were in the same house, feeding the same food, no clue what made it shift.






Read more discussions :