Monday, September 7, 2009

I want to sponsor my soon to be step children. How old do they have to be to come to the united states


I want to sponsor my soon to be step children. How old do they have to be to come to the united states?
I want to sponsor my soon to be step children . they live in cambodia so does my soon to be husband. How old must the children be to come to united states. One is 17, other is 14 and the last one is 11. i fogot to tell you that first im going to get marry in cambodia then sponser.
Immigration - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry you can't sponsor children that are 'soon to be'. Nor can your sponsor a soon to be husband. You can try for a K1 fiance visa if you are a US citizen. The children will have to be listed on the K1.
2 :
You are a discrace!
3 :
File for a K-1 fiance visa (use Form I-129F). List both children on the petition. All three will get visas to come to the United States. You must get married, here, within 90 days. That's the best way to do it. From the time you file until the time they get their visas you can expect it to take 8 to 12 months.
4 :
All 3 can come on your 'husbands' I-130 petition for immigration. After your get your receipt # apply for the K3 with the I-129k1 form. The children will be K4's. Good luck!
5 :
Age should not matter. Deport illegals, and keep the dream alive.






Read more discussions :