Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I want to be football but i do not have enough money for live in UK what can i do?who can help me


I want to be football but i do not have enough money for live in UK what can i do?who can help me?
I send an email to FIFA already but he didn't reply.i dream to be footballer since i was kid now i am 15 i can play best soccer .i live at cambodia.Please help me
English Football (Soccer) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
HAHAHA!!this is very funny!!!! FIFA will not recognized your email unless you prove something...... I mean, can you play world-class football????.......like what C. Ronaldo, L. Messi etc. is doing right now.......I you don't even qualified for your national team.......and you don't have to live in UK to play in International Leagues>>>>>all you need is WORLD-CLASS TALENT not money.........just keep dreaming kid.........hahaha....lol......
2 :
Try to join a local football team or academy. Build your reputation. Get known. If you're lucky a scout might come your way.
3 :
You can live in cambodia and play football. Doesn't cambodia have any football league or team? You play with them then you slowly move to UK!
4 :
I can see by your sentence structure that you are fluent in your english, but thats alright, FIFA won't reconise you, it's scouts and clubs, if I were you, save up and go to Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, were a lot of scouts go. Good Luck.







Read more discussions :