Sunday, June 7, 2009

Can you give me information about people who live in slums in Cambodia


Can you give me information about people who live in slums in Cambodia..?
I have to do I Geography project about an LEDC, and I chose Cambodia since my aunt is Cambodian and I'd like to know more about her country. I have to write about how Cambodia can develop and about the developments that are already happening. I watched the last 15 minutes (or something) about Cambodia, and there were police attacking the people and the slums - I think because they want land. Can you give me information or a link about how the Cambodian government/local people can improve the living conditions and make it more of an MEDC? thanks :D
Other - Society & Culture - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if you type cambodia slums into search for questions you will find enough info for your research paper!!!






Read more discussions :