Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rather than use a file sharing program, why not just request songs here? Can the RIAA do anything


Rather than use a file sharing program, why not just request songs here? Can the RIAA do anything?
Ok, I admit I haven't read the community guidelines but I don't like the idea of installing Limewire or a similar program on my computer and I like the idea of the RIAA trying to sue me (good luck music nazis, I live in Cambodia now) even less. What would happen if someone just asks the question: "Does anyone have this song (insert song title here) and could you please email it to me?" I have over 30,000 mp3s and would be happy to email anything to anyone who asked. Heck, I email songs to friends all the time. This is a very simple form of file sharing but the RIAA can't do a darned thing about it... unless they are illegally monitoring the contents of my emails ;-) Oh... by the way, this question is not about the legality or ethics of file sharing. If you want to comment on that, ask your own damn question.
Other - Music - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i wouldnt trust a file from these people.






Read more discussions :