Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cambodia Visa Extensions


Cambodia Visa Extensions?
Just curious from anyone that might know. I have questions about visa in cambodia.. I am A US citizen. I want to move to cambodia but I do not want to be a citizen, and do not want to marry a girl from there to live there. I was thinking if there is a way to live in Cambodia and not be retired. Also I hear that the visa is only good for 30 days? Are we able to do border runs to Thailand every month. How many time can you do this before they stop you and you have to leave for long term? I will be flying there at first but just want to stay in the country for a few years, if not longer. Also what do you need to do to get a Business visa? thanks
Other - Asia Pacific - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe if you get in touch with a volunteer organization, they would know how to do this. A lot of people volunteer for free in Cambodia-- it's not a work-visa thing-- and they stay extended periods of time. One organization that I know of is Helping Hands Cambodia-- maybe Google them. Can you answer mine before it expires? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlfJiZwUoL.vUABUaJnj.8bty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100420180452AAWwb39
2 :
if u could get a translator, i dont know if you would need one, but you can bribe the person in charge of visas over there. i dont know how much but lets just say i got a permanent stay visa in cambodia. my dad's friend did it for me.







Read more discussions :