Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My dad keeps getting constant and heavy nosebleeds everyday


My dad keeps getting constant and heavy nosebleeds everyday?
My father has begun to have constant heavy nosebleeds. We really don't know what's wrong, and are really worried, because he's gone to the hospital and stayed there more than twice, and he's gotten medicine from there already. I don't know what's wrong, and I'm worried that he has some type of rare disease or something. It has never happened to him before. He's using ice packs to stop the bleeding, but the blood which comes out is usually very watery. We live in Cambodia, so it's quite hot, but my father is indoors for most of the day (he works in a fully air conditioned office). Could it be stress? Please help me!
Other - Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nosebleed everyday is not a good sign, please refer him to a doctorr, frequent nosebleeding is a type of hemorrhage, i dont know what disease it is because it is difficult to point it out only doctors there can diagnose properly your father, what medicines are he taking it could be one of the cause of the nosebleeds because some medicine can reduce blood clotting, does he have a fever? please REFER him to a DOCTOR ASAP. I know its expensive to go to the doctor but it is the best way to be sure of the problem and it would atleast decrease your tension







Read more discussions :