Friday, July 1, 2011

Can U play it online


Can U play it online ?
i own a xbox 360 and want to play it online , but on the xbox live page doesn't have my region in it , so i'm thinking about asking my brother who lives in new zealand and create a goldmembership for me and send me the account , is this work ? or perhaps just randomly select regions ? , if u live in Cambodia and u select USA , can u play it online ? here are plans , i'll ring my brother at new zealand and have him created an account using his region , credit cards and everything , and he'll send me the account and password , so i could use it here and they'll ( xbox ) can billed him .
Video & Online Games - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yep.
2 :
No because Cambodia in nowhere near the U.S.
3 :
Can't say 100% yes but like a dvd if you got a region 1 dvd and go to a diffrent Region and try to play it won't work because the dvd player is set to a diffrent region. but your talking online so it might be diffrent.But i'm pretty sure it will work. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX they'll help you.






Read more discussions :