Thursday, July 14, 2011

how to play pes11 online? what should i do


how to play pes11 online? what should i do ?
i don't know about problem that make me can't play pes11 online . my pes11 on my pc : version 1.03 and i have updated all patch that they need.i have konami id and password already.When i go to online and login but then it reply " Unable to login ".and before it replied: "Unabie to login .Erore Check your registration code " .but when i found right registration code it just reply " Unable to login ". i don't know why i can't login to play pes11 online? i'm live in Cambodia . i use Modem to connect internet for play pes11 online (Modem has speed Max 3.6 Mp). Please tell me who can help me to solve this problem . what should i do ?Please Please Please ...... I really want to play pes 11 online . i will waiting your helping everyday !!!!!!!! IF CAN I REALLY WANT KONAMI ANSWER AND SOLVE THIS PROBLEM FOR ME AND ANOTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE THIS PROBLEM !!!!!
Video & Online Games - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
best answer XD






Read more discussions :