Thursday, October 7, 2010

How dangerous would be a motoring holiday in Cambodia


How dangerous would be a motoring holiday in Cambodia?
I live in Thailand and plan to drive an open Jeep from Thailand to "Snookyville". The jeep is registered to me and I have an asean recognized thai drivers license. I plan on going in February next year I have an Australian passport I have an Australian passport
Other - Asia Pacific - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have a friend that did this recently. He passed through the border with no problems and literally did the same trip to snooky. He did say that "Glad I had everything stamped and in order" because they tried to screw with him but proper paperwork saved him money and time. The trip itself is easy. Have fun.





Read more discussions :