Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Anyone out there who want to live and work a bit in cambodia


Anyone out there who want to live and work a bit in cambodia?
HI, is there anyone who would like to live in Cambodia, invest a small sum in a farm project and help the poor? I live in Sihanuke Ville, Cambodia. We have a saying here: In every flight to Phnom Phen sits a guy who wants to lose a million bucks! Big dreams of a boat and beach bar, having a partner and so just halve the work and the staff is doing the most anyway, sitting on the beach all day and slurping them sweet cocktails… - and after one year and the first low season they all try to sell or just leave the place and cut their losses! Is there anyone out there who wants to invest about 6000 - 10.000US$ in a project that promises a good return on the money and helps the locals as well? We’re not going to make millions with my ideas but a comfortable living. If you are interested to help people, spend some time in Cambodia and make some money after a while please write me.
Other - Asia Pacific - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do.
2 :
me
3 :
I'm a Cambodian American and I have to say when I visited Cambodia, I wonder why people would want to live there. It's so hot!! :[







Read more discussions :