Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Can we study at USA for English language program


Can we study at USA for English language program ?
I'm living in Cambodia, i haven't got any certain degree in here. but i know some English too, so can they allow me to study if i wish to study there ? i didn't study high school
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The English language won't be a problem if you want to study. If your English isn't good enough you have to take an intensive English class at the university. I'm an international student here but I passed the English test. Those that didn't were put in an intensive English class while also signed up for other classes depending on their major. There are also some people who are here just to specifically learn English.
2 :
Ah, ..., asking here will not help a lot. :| For better response, you might want to refer to community-based forum. Those who has been studied aboard are willing to share their experiences about studying oversea. I don't know lots of those forums, but I think a fanpage http://fb.me/TheGenieTalks is a good place to start asking. You may also google for other sites/forums.






Read more discussions :