Thursday, September 1, 2011

Please help me correct my grammar


Please help me correct my grammar?
On of the benefits that internet provided is communication. Sollisch does not notice the benefits of the internet, which makes the world “faster.” Many people in the U.S have internet at their homes even Soliisch’s. He said, “After all, they can hop on the Internet and be chatting with someone in Australia in seconds.” This shows that he does not like using the internet. Instead of mention the usefulness of internet, he talks about his children use internet as their chatting place. However, internet is very useful for me; I enjoy chatting with my parents, relatives, and friends, who live in Cambodia. Since I am the only person who lives in the U.S, I have a strong connection with my family and friends back home, and the internet keeps us in touch as if we were in the same country. I often send my pictures, short videos, and grades to my parents by yahoo mail.
Friends - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
One of the benefits of the internet is communication. Sollisch did not notice the benefits of internet, which makes the world "faster". Many people in US have internet in their homes, including him. He said "after all, they can hop on the internet and chat an australian in a second".This shows that he did not like using internet. Instead of mentioning the usefulness of the internet, he talks about his children using the internet as their chatting place. However, internet is very useful for me. I enjoy chatting with my parents, relatives, and friends, who live in cambodia. Since I'm the only person who lives in US, I have a strong connection with my family and friends back home, and the internet keeps us in touch as if we were in the same country. I often send my pictures, short videos, and grades to my parents by yahoo mail.






Read more discussions :