Monday, June 14, 2010

I want to live in cold country like france.what could I do


I want to live in cold country like france.what could I do ?
I like cool weather.Now I live in a very hot country,cambodia N I want to live in europe.what kind of job I could do.what could I do to live there? N now I'm 18. I think it's not breeze to live there.
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you go to live in France (assuming they grant you a resident permit) you'd have to learn to speak French as only in major places do the speak English. I doubt anyone speaks Cambodian. France is much cooler than Cambodia but it does get hot sometimes in summer and very cold (below freezing) in winter. Maybe you could consider New Zealand. Not as cold as France and definitely more hospitable from what I know of France and I have lived in New Zealand many years ago and am married to a KIWI. You will find it hard to emigrate anywhere if you do not have skills to offer that country. To expect to just go there and get a job immediately is crazy talk. It depends on what sort of work you want to do. You could work in a Chinese Restaurant - most people wouldn't know the difference between a Cambodian and a Chinese. You could work as a child minder or work in a strip joint. Only you can decide what kind of job you want to do but an immigration visa would only be granted on comapssionate grounds, refugee status or if you can show the Govt of your chosen country that you will benefit the country and not be a financial burden. You would probably have to have someone sponsor you, they would have to be responsible for your physical and financial wellbeing until you could support yourself. I suggest you get yourself some qualifications of some sort and talk to the Embassies of various countries and ask them what the requirements (and costs) are for you to migrate there.
2 :
Thing bout moving to another country,is easier if u are employed by a company or if ure gonna study there.Although both can be either long term or not,it also depends.Perhaps u can try to apply to study in europe 1st since ure just 18yrs old.Also,u wud need to learn their language in wotever country that u choose,as it wud be easier to get a job there.I dont think u can find french restaurants speaking cambodian to their customers.LoL..well maybe if its a cambodian restaurant.U'll still need to get by on a daily basis,and without french,u'll get no where.Why dont u try to go to the french embassy and ask them if they is something that they can do for u?And check all the proper requirements that u wud need if u want to migrate there.Bear in mind, France can be super hot during summer months too..LoL..if u want somewer really cold..u shud move in wid santa ..way up north..But why not try Canada?I know its rather popular wid the asians and lots of them migrate there.Canada is cold too..u know? LoL..Good Luck anyways.
3 :
Well..yopu'll got to have some studies that are accepted there...unless you wanna do the worst jobs on the planet...






Read more discussions :