Saturday, February 7, 2009

Can I purchase an airline ticket for a friend that lives in Cambodia? I live in the USA. How do I do this


Can I purchase an airline ticket for a friend that lives in Cambodia? I live in the USA. How do I do this?
I would like to know what website online or where I need to go offline to purchase the airline ticket. What do I need and what does my friend need? Thank you.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call Cambodia Air. They fly out of major cities. Must Use Credit Card !!!
2 :
Best to go to a travel agent where you live. They can book the flight(s) and you can pay at the agency. It is also better security for you and changes/problems can be handled by the travel agent you worked through
3 :
You should be able to. Call the airline to find out. I live in Germany and I have booked my girl friend's flight from the USA to visit me three different times on US Air and American with my credit card on-line and on the phone.







Read more discussions :