Friday, December 7, 2012

How do I get Schengen Visa


How do I get Schengen Visa ? Help Please !?
My partner, an Belgian, living residential here in Cambodia, I'd to visit Belgium. How do I get the Schengen Visa successfully within 2 week ? Is invitation form require? Who would be the best inviter ? Any help would be Appreciate
Netherlands - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Get your Belgian partner to write an invitation letter addressed to the Belgian embassy in your country, stating that you are planning to visit and stay with them in their home address from this date to that. Check whether you need to have already booked an airline ticket or not before applying a visa. If I'm not mistaken, European visas require you to attach proof that you have booked the flight, and will issue your visa very close to your departure date... but check with the authorities to be sure. Once you get your Belgian visa, it should be valid for travelling all of Schengen zone.






Read more discussions :