Friday, December 21, 2012

can year of the pig be a good match for my fiance who is year of the tiger


can year of the pig be a good match for my fiance who is year of the tiger?
my fiance comes from ireland and i come from cambodia and we live in australia
Marriage & Divorce - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sure - as long as you to get married in the year of the ox.
2 :
I don't think astrological signs should be given much credit. But, check out the Chinese astrology and see what it says about the two of you. Are you have some problems? Communication is the key ingredient of any relationship.
3 :
pigs and tigers both live in Ireland and Cambodia so i would say yes.
4 :
Whats making you doubt your relationship to the point that your looking up things like this? What ever your answer might be you need to look more into that then some silly chart ;)
5 :
No. tigers eat pigs.
6 :
could be
7 :
listen do not go after seeing if years are good or not... me and my husband are in 2 years that they say can not get along at all, and we are marriend for 10 years






Read more discussions :