Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm living in Cambodia and something is crawling in my very thin mattress--HOW DO I KILL IT


I'm living in Cambodia and something is crawling in my very thin mattress--HOW DO I KILL IT?
The mattress is very thin, perhaps 1/2" thick, with no visible entry points for nefarious critters of any sort. The seams are intact and the mattress is quite new. I can feel it squirming and scratching when I sleep (or try, since the little bugger won't let me) and I want to get rid of it or kill it without getting rid of the mattress, since I'd then have to sleep on a very uncomfortable hard cot. The stuffing of the mattress is of unknown origin, though one hopes it is of some sort of reputable material. The mattress was purchased in Cambodia.
Other - Home & Garden - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Strange and Gross? Open up the mattress and let it out. If it dies there you will regret it. Smell and all.
2 :
well duh u probably cant trust whoever you get it from. they probably found it beat up somewhere i just sew it up. i recommend jumping all over it, body slamming it and stuff. lol its bound to die.






Read more discussions :