Sunday, February 21, 2010

Will I be able to live on this amount in Cambodia


Will I be able to live on this amount in Cambodia?
Hello, In February until March I am going to travel to Cambodia For to be a sex tourist. Nothing illegal will take place. I have my hotel booked and as stated above. I will stay one month. I am on a limited budget, Having only $ 332.04 to spend exactly. But I am not by any means a picky eater, Or one to rely upon material goods. I am more one to rely upon NEEDS Rather then WANTS. And im not looking To buy any memoirs or anything to take home. Finally, my question is will I be able to survive on $332.04 For a whole month stay? Again I do indeed have a hotel reserved. Thank you and I will vote for best answer.
Other - Asia Pacific - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will not make it a week. Best to stay home and use your hand.
2 :
a meal is about $1 having sex $100 hotel $30 -$40 i suggest you cut it to two days, at least you can fxxk for 2 days
3 :
nope. Even locals struggle with a 100 USD salary nowadays, and you are definitely NOT a local. Cheapest sex can be had for 5 USD a shag + tip , but it is a pretty squalid and sordid effair as you will lie in a dirty mattress with rats sniffing at your toes while you are pumping on the girl. If your hotel has been PAID in advance , with 332, 04 USD you could be able to survive, having sex once or twice a week, but you gotta eat at marketplaces, Khmer style. And, being the happy hours deals and cheap beers of the past just things of the past ( the cheaper is local beer at 0.60 USD/can at the markets, in a bar it is 1,5 USD up), your nightlife oughta be quite limited. In case of an accident, also, even the slightest one ( road accidents are very frequent) or an ilness, if you have no insurance coverage, you risk to be charged hundreds of bucks, so your 332, 04 USD will abruptly finish and if the case is serious you will be likely to be repatriated ( if your embassy accepts to pay for the travel expenses) or med-evacued at the cost of thousands of bucks. Welcome to Cambodia, anyway
4 :
Yes, if survival is all you want.
5 :
well u said u aint gonna be buying anything so did you pay for the hotel already? if so u should definitely be able to survive. food cost like 1$ or 2$ for lunch dinner breakfast. beers are way cheap too. if u dont get arrested for something that is lol. you sound very shady






Read more discussions :