Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where to work and live in Phnom penh Cambodia


Where to work and live in Phnom penh Cambodia.?
I asked this question before, but did not fill enough detail out. Therefore not receiving accurate answers. My situation is, i live in America born and raised, and am working to looking to live in a different country. I have chosen phnom penh as my desired area. I am looking to live as cheaply as possible, until i have enough to save up. My question is, What jobs can i get with out a degree to have enough to live on food and rent wise, i don't need luxuries. (I hear Americans travel there all the time, love it and end up working for a small business to stay for about a year or less) I do not want a fancy place to rent out either I've been through alot so i can basically live outside. I need websites with dirt cheap places to rent out, and advice on getting a job upon traveling there with nothing but some money to hold me until i obtain a job. I hear you can live on $200.00 USD a month. Something like this is what im looking for. So please feel free to post the wost of the worst places. I am willing to do so until i can make more money. So if you can answer these questions as asked it will greatly help me out, thank you very much.
Other - Vietnam - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
whoa cambodia. it is one of the most dangerous countries in asia. but if you insist heres a link http://www.mondinion.com/Apartments_for_Sale/country/Cambodia/ its is cheap to live there because its a third world country thats still developing and recovering from the recent genocide a couple years back. my advice is to not get to audacious. things can get dangerous.
2 :
I've spent over a year in Cambodia and not once was faced with violent crime, although I did see two local women duking it out in the market once. A few years ago anyone with a pulse and a degree could get a teaching job. Now word has got around and there are hundreds of foreigners flying in with the idea that they can enjoy the sun and teach to cover expenses. The schools can pick and chose, so you must have cred.








Read more discussions :