Monday, February 14, 2011

Why is it so awesome to live in a civiIized country


Why is it so awesome to live in a civiIized country?
After visiting Jamaica, Haiti, South Africa, India, Cambodia, and Mexico, I am now so proud of my country, America. It feel so good to be from here, enjoy good education, and listen to people speaking fluent english. The pidgin english of Jamaica made my head hurt! The extreme vioIence wicknessed in those countries isn't readiIy found in our country (except for ghettos). Country, I HAVE BEEN TO THOSE COUNTRIES! I know what I'm talking about.
Politics - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
LOL, this country is starting to become like Haiti.
2 :
We do live in a great, great nation. As a world traveler myself (18 countries outside the US), I have truly come to appreciate my home country: the good ol' USA!
3 :
1. Building codes (Haiti vs. Japan) 2. Lower rates of corrupt officials 3. Medical care 4. Health codes (ask my colon)
4 :
I would like to point out that those countries are "ghettos" because of "civilized people" disrupting their hunter/gatherer tribal lives. They are poor because Western Civ invented the concept of poverty. I'm glad you're so excited about toiling at a desk for your entire life in order to buy Doritos and watch a glowing box.
5 :
India isn't violent, and neither is Cambodia.
6 :
Umm, have you seen the rural poverty in the USA? Explored our great cities? Get out of your suburb and see the real America. 1 in 6 Americans don't have enough food to eat and we have malnourished children.
7 :
Why is it so awesome to live in a civiIized country? After visiting Jamaica, Haiti, South Africa, India, Cambodia, and Mexico, I am now so proud of my country, America. It feel so good to be from here, enjoy good education, and listen to people speaking fluent english. Well, the U.S is being turned over to these people. They will be the majority in America one day. So expect the U.S to become the beautiful, highly educated, English speaking utopia they come from.







Read more discussions :