Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I live in Cambodia for 2months now an IM a little bit bored because I want to buy an airsoft gun


I live in Cambodia for 2months now an IM a little bit bored because I want to buy an airsoft gun?
I had moved from Tokyo last summer to live with my parents in cambodia, I can't find any shop that sell airsoft gun! I want to know if it's possible to buy an airsoft gun or does any body know where to look for . Please tell me!!!!
Other - Outdoor Recreation - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try this website they do international shipping great prices too!!!! www.airsplat.com
2 :
buy them online its cheaper anyways. brush up on cambodian law though, im not sure if they have restrictions on fps like japan does.
3 :
Don't buy from airsplat, They will scam you, You can buy some from www.Evike.com, www.AirsoftGI.com www.Reddragonairsoft.net www.shop.ehobbyasia.com www.airsoftpanda.com www.EBAirsoft.com They all have great prices and all the best guns.